Cooking for one person is generally not very efficient, since there is already a minimum base effort required to prepare ingredients and also cleanup. So I modified this quickfire recipe to solve all that.
– Vietnamese rice paper (normally used for their spring rolls) I ordered mine off Lazada here
– Mixed vegetables, leftovers (I used mushrooms and baby spinach)
– 1 egg
– Cheese slice
– Chilli flakes
1. Place all the veggies in a cup or bowl of hot water and microwave for about 3 minutes. Use whatever leftovers or combinations you like, no need to follow mine.
2. Heat up a knob of butter in a medium sized pan, low-medium heat all the way (match the sizes of the pan and the rice paper, the next step will be super easy).
3. Crack and then spread the egg evenly on top.
4. Arrange all the veggies on top and continue cooking. Add some black pepper and chilli flakes (I ran out of these).
5. Add the cheese slice and a dollop of mayo. Too much cheese or mayo will make your pizza too salty, so less is more.
6. Fold the pizza in half, cook each side another 30 seconds. We’re done here.
I’d eat if off the pan but had to put it on a plate to get a half decent photo. Anyway, cleanup should be super easy as well.
*If you make any purchase via my Lazada links I may get a small commission at no cost to you. Thanks for reading!